Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun Weekend



So sorry it has been a while since my last post! I started back at work the day after Thanksgiving so we have been adjusting to our life as a "working family"!! Work sucks, especially knowing that I have a really cute baby and hubby at home without me!! This weekend was our first days off together in over a week and we had fun!!

We cut down our tree yesterday and Kaia joined in on the fun! It was cold but she was all bundled and I wore her on my chest as Daddy cut down our tree. We got to have cider and cookies and Kaia even sat on Santa's lap! I guess that was more for me than for her but she could've cared less! At least she didn't cry!! Oh and how could I forget.....we started our day in the best way possible. We got to go play with puppies!!! By now, everyone knows we lost our beloved Griffin the day after we brought Kaia home. Well....we are in the market for a new fuzzball! However, since I have a 4 1/2 month old, right now isn't the optimal time! But, we have met the mommy of our future golden! Right now, the baby is just a twinkle in his mama's eye, but he'll be coming home with us mid August. Just around the time when Baby K is starting to walk so not only will I be chasing her, but a cute little pup as well! There is never a good time to get a puppy so I guess we'll just go for it (in a few months though!).

Today we went to Sean's Dad's house for a Trainor Christmas gathering. It was nice to see people we don't get to see very often and we had a great day. Kaia was very good but not in the smiliest of moods for some reason!! I'll share a few pics from the weekend. I can't believe the countdown to Christmas is already on; guess I better get moving on my shopping!!

1 comment:

Jaclyn Gervais, LMT said...

That Santa is a bit scary-looking and not fat enough! ha ha