Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!




So, apparently I am one of those people who only blog twice a month! I am so busy, or at least I feel like I am. Kaia is actually sleeping right now, something she still doesn't do well at night, so my hands are free for a bit.

I can't believe 2008 is gone and 2009 is here already! How did we have a baby and how is she over 5 months old already?? This year brings so many exciting things too! First, we have the upcoming birth of my niecephew (we don't know the sex!), adding a puppy to our family, and of course, watching Kaia grow! It is crazy how life changes.

I wish everyone a happy and safe 2009! I'll share some more photos of Baby K...stealing Auntie's water bottle, riding her horse and sitting with her big cousins Ben & Meaghan!

1 comment:

Jaclyn Gervais, LMT said...

Who's the photographer who took your header pic? Talented...ha ha. I'd let that precious girl steal my water bottle any day (as if I were strong enough to take it away from those strong arms anyway). She looks great riding Jillalita!!!!