Sunday, November 7, 2010

November!



Wow, again I have let several months go by without updating this. I can do this today because my little cherub is at her "Grammy's" house! Sean and I had an entire date weekend and it was fantastic! We miss Kaia though and can't wait to see her today. Friday we went to dinner and a movie and slept in!! Last night we went to Providence and saw the Cake Boss!! It was great and no, we didn't get to eat cake! We did go to a little dessert restaurant after (at 10:30 at night!!) so I almost felt "young" again!! haha.....it was a nice night out.

The fabulous Sam of "samanthamariephotography" came down for a visit a few weekends ago! I will share a few photos but I don't want to spoil my Christmas card so only a few!! For the first time, Kaia actually laughed, smiled and said "cheeseburgers" for Sam! It is usually the hardest thing to get that child to smile for pictures! She is always laughing but for some reason would clam up for Sam! Thankfully, she really hammed it up this time!

I can't believe that in a few short weeks it will be Thanksgiving! I have started making my Christmas lists of things to buy and even marked the day for getting our Christmas tree on the calendar!! I'm getting excited but am I ready for this??

I really like how people post what they are thankful for this time of year. I'm thankful for my family most of all, but also for my health and the health of those I love. It's easy to forget how blessed we are.......

On the hubby front, Sean is currently taking Microbiology (yuck!) towards his nursing degree! I'm so proud of him for taking this giant step in his life! He will be a fantastic nurse.....now to get through the next 2 years of full time work, childrearing and school........yay me!! haha...

Wow, free time makes me write alot!! I think I'll post what I'm thankful for daily on my facebook page. It really makes you reflect on what you have! Happy holiday planning everyone and I'll "try" to update more often (in case anyone is reading)!!

No comments: