Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby Kaia has arrived!





Our beautiful baby girl, Kaia, was born today at 2:32pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. What an amazing addition to our family! We are so happy and proud to share the news! Since it was his job to announce the baby's gender, Daddy Sean was surprised to say, "It's a boy...wait, no, it's a girl!" After being placed on Mommy Julie after birth, Baby Kaia promptly peed and pooped before anyone could get a diaper on the little one!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! Now we all have girls! We'll be anxiously awaiting photos. Enjoy your first night with Kaia! Love, Andrea, Damian & Aubrey

Jenifer said...

Congratulations from Jen and Gene Raymond!!!!

Seems girls are in the water lately!

I'm adding you to my blog list so post often!!

Linda said...

Many congratulations from me, too! I work at American as a dispatcher and used to have the privilege of telling Sean where to go on a regular basis!

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure that you are both thrilled to pieces at being parents. Good luck and don't expect to get any sleep anytime soon!

Oh, and I just love the name you picked for your daughter!

Tina said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful! Little girls are amazing ;-)
Hugs and much love!
Tina

The Milots said...

i can't get enough of kaia... we are so happy to have a new little girl in the family... she is going to be SPOILED:)

ShannonB said...

Yeah! congratulations! Julie and Sean- she is Beautiful! Get sleep when you can! We'll plan a play date in a couple of months. Love,
Shannon, Howie and Sam.

Jaclyn Gervais, LMT said...

Bet you can't believe that I'm a proud Auntie, can you? I didn't see her today and I have to say I'm having some withdrawals...