Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just another Sunday


Nothing new in the Trainor household; well, we did buy a camper last week! If you have never been, don't knock it! It is such a fun way to relax and hang with family and friends. And now we actually have our own bathroom! Goodbye tent camping!! And luckily we have a big group that enjoys it as well!


Kaia has been a little better sleeping wise lately. She almost made 5 hours last night, her best yet!! I thought something was wrong! She still looks just like her daddy though! What the heck?? I do all the work and she doesn't look a thing like me!


Here is a picture Sean took of us this week, not the best image of me but Kaia looks cute! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!


2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Funny when 5 hours seems like a GREAT night sleep huh?

Congrats, remember things will only go up from here!!

Tina said...

I could eat her up! Cuteness!!