Monday, September 1, 2008

Unsexy New Parent Photos!







So I am sure you all have pictures of those days when you aren't looking (or feeling) your best! Sean snapped a quiet moment of Kaia and I; of course I hadn't showered and was completely exhausted! Then I took one of him multi-tasking while giving Kaia her supplement formula. (Long story....I am breastfeeding but she still needs a bit extra to help her gain some weight!). The last pic is of her lounging with her Daddy watching a movie! She didn't last long in that position though! This job is hard work!! She seems to be getting bigger every day and I love all her little faces and expressions. She evens opens her mouth now when I kiss her...so cute!! Now if only she would sleep better.....

Happy 1st Anniversary Anna & Eric!!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Congratulations.... you made it through the first 4 weeks of parenthood! Be EXTREMELY proud of yourself because they are BY FAR the hardest!!!

It will get better from here on out.... give it a few more weeks and I bet her sleep will start to improve dramatically. With all my kids they slept through the night once they hit about 11 pounds. Since I raise porkers that was just over 4 weeks with all of them!!

Hang in there.... the light is at the end of the tunnel!

Unknown said...

Look at that quiet, sleeping baby! You must be fibbing about all the crying:)! Aubrey started sleeping for longer periods at night after about a month and has slowly increased to about 6 hours now. Hopefully Kaia will too!

Tina said...

It will get better :-) I'm not going to lie, it could get worse, but it will get better :-) She's so sweet! Loved the announcement!
Hugs...Tina

The Milots said...

umm... so you say that that photo is not flattering.. but look at your legs... hot mamma!!!!