Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!








Happy belated Halloween everyone! Friday night was fun hanging out at Jac's with the fam, handing out candy and playing Wii! Kaia was rather fussy that night so I don't think she had too much fun. The costume didn't last very long! Saturday night was the annual benefit dance for my late cousin Erin. It was a great turnout and everyone's costumes were hilarious!! Baby K was in a much better mood as well! I'll share pics of everyone...let's see, we have Dog the Bounty Hunter and his preggo wife Beth, Juno and Bleeker, Batman and his little peapod, some FBI woman and I was dressed as the mother of a 3 month old!

I can't believe we are now in November and I am already planning Christmas eve dinner, which I am hosting this year! Kaia is being baptised in less than 2 weeks, Thanksgiving is less than 4 weeks away and I am going back to work this month!! I am dreading going back. Kaia is so much fun now! She smile a lot and laughs when I talk to her. She rolls and uses her hands! I'm so proud!! Happy November all!

No comments: