Monday, November 10, 2008

Rainy Beach Walk






Since it was such a beautiful day last Wednesday, Sean and I decided to take Baby K to Harkness Park for a walk on the beach! Of course, as soon as we get there it starts to rain! We took a few pics but didn't get to walk like we planned!

I bought a kit to make a mold of Kaia's hand to keep as an ornament. Her little hands are my favorite part!! Of course, since nothing ever works out like it is supposed to, we didn't get our cute, perfect little hand mold like the cover showed! After many attempts, and hardening plaster, we gave up with the hand and used her foot. That didn't come out beautifully either but at least I can see for sure that she has my gigantic feet already! I bought her cute little boots size 3-6 months last week....and they don't fit!! She is only a little over 3 months, poor kid! Here is a pic of our plaster disaster!

I have to add the most recent pic of her after Nonny gave her a bath. I think one of the first few posts had one as well and I can't believe how much she has grown since then! And finally, here she is with Pop, asleep in the chair! And for the record, she NEVER takes a pacifier from us, what is the secret??

No comments: