Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finally an Update!






Hello all! I know, I know...I've been away from here for a bit. No excuses but I just can't seem to find the time lately!! Anyway...time to update all the happenings as of late!!

First of all, I am still not an auntie yet. Jaclyn was due yesterday but she didn't make it happen. And not for a lack of trying I'm sure. That kiddo doesn't seem to want to exit the warm and cozy womb just yet!! We are anxiously awaiting it's arrival though. I'll be sure to keep you posted when the big day comes (for real)!!!

On to the Kaia front: Well, she is now 18 lbs and has her first tooth! She is rolling and rolling and gets up like she wants to crawl. She is actually 7 months old today and I still can't believe it. She eats solids like a champ and I am proud to say that I make all her food. This coming from the person who cannot cook to save her life!! It's actually pretty easy though...lots of steaming and pureeing and then freezing. Some of the faces are priceless though, especially if she isn't too keen on "what's for dinner".

Sean and I are heading to Atlanta in a few weeks for a conference and a visit with his mom and family. Flying with a baby for the first time is sure to be an adventure! Pray for us!

I have several pics to share today...all of Baby K of course! Grammy Pammy bought her tons of outfits and adorable shoes for the spring and they played dress up with one of her hats and sunglasses....I can't wait to see her in all the cute clothes in the warmer months! The last few pics were taken this week. She has been sick with a faucet of a nose and rosey-red cheeks. This didn't stop her from having fun at bath time with Nonny!! Have a great week and the next time you here from me...we'll be Aunt Julie and Uncle Sean!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

she is so beautiful julie...very lucky little girl. riddy took her first flight at 6 months and did great! of course she didn't sleep or eat, or take any kind of sucking object...but she did entertain everyone around her :-)
can't wait to hear updates on the new wee one!!