Sunday, March 22, 2009

Missing my baby girl!!


If you haven't heard yet, I'm currently in the hospital with meningitis! Crazy, I know. But, since I am here, obviously my baby is not. Today is day 3 that I haven't seen her and I miss her so terribly. Thankfully everyone has been so helpful with watching her and I know she is in good hands. Grammy Pammy and Grandpa and staying at our house with her and they have been sending me pics, thank you!! I will share some here for you to enjoy as well. She doesn't seem to miss me much!! She stayed with Nonny and Pop on Friday and even went to a funeral. Apparently she was well-behaved, thankfully!!

I'm improving but will likely be here until tomorrow. The docs are waiting on my cultures to come back to decide if this is viral or bacterial. Let's hope for viral, otherwise I have to go home with a PICC line and antibiotics at home. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for all your well wishes!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

That's INSANE!! Get better girl!!

The Milots said...

what a cutie patootie! hope you are feeling better... CALL ME if you need ANYTHING when you get home.

Ben and Meaghan said...

Well wishes from Oklahoma! We hope you get better soon.