Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Change Ahead :)

And no, I'm not pregnant!! I will be leaving the place that has caused me much misery and stress!! I have accepted a position with Eastern Connecticut State University in the health services building. I am so excited. No more weekends or holidays and it is a state job complete with state benefits!! I start on January 4th (the day before my 30th birthday..yikes) and I am really looking forward to it. No more BS to deal with, no more being forced to see patients with complaints that I am not comfortable dealing with. Now we just have to get Andrea out of there too!!

Sean and I took Kaia to Lapsley Orchard to pick apples today. We were hoping for a hayride and pumpkin picking too but I guess we have to go elsewhere for that. Next week I hope!! Busy weekend ahead, Liz and Carl's wedding (at the place where we got married 7 years ago!) and then hopefully the Big E on Sunday. Grammy Pammy is taking Kaia overnight again on Saturday and we are praying for a better night than the last one!!!

The stupid computer isn't letting me upload pics..I'll have to try again later!!

No comments: