Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sorry!





I know, I know...I'm really bad at this thing. But, to my defense, I do have two children now!! 2 whole weeks ago we brought home Augustus Griffin Trainor (Gus), our new puppy!! He has been a ton of fun (and equal the amount of work too!). Thankfully Kaia loves him and doesn't seem to care when he bites her! I think they will grow up to be best friends!! She already sits on him and pets him by banging on his little head! And they literally chew on each other toys...Yes Kaia chews on his toys too!

We have 2 more family weddings this month...congrats Megan and Tim and Liz and Carl! I promise to try and post pics more regularly :)

Kaia is growning like a weed...she basically runs (away from me!) and has her own little personality (or attitude)! She is so much fun and I love watching her grow everyday (except on the days that I have to work and I'm trying to work on that too!!). She even has a bunch of hair now! Little Ms. Sadie is growing as well. She still hasn't really let her mama sleep much though. I pray for her internal clock to settle soon!! Happy long weekend everyone!!

Enjoy my new family photo!! Courtesy of Sonia who took some great photos but I have to say that I love this one the best!! It makes me crack up every time I see it!!

No comments: