Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter is Here!!




Wow...April 1st already?! This seems to be a common theme but where does the time go? I figured it was time to post some of Kaia's Easter photos, courtesy of Samantha Marie Photography!! Thanks Sam! I can't wait for this upcoming Easter weekend festivities! It will be so exciting to watch Kaia when she sees what the Easter Bunny brings her....if she behaves!! She is amazingly fun to be around lately, though her go to person always seems to be Daddy. She is so full of words (and attitude)!! She is such a little person already!! Where did my baby go? Now we really have to be careful what we say around her because she copies everything!!

I can't believe the flooding around town. We were so lucky...this time! Last year we suddenly started getting water in the basement. Of course this never happened before we finished the basement and then all of a sudden, we had to replace carpet that was only a month old!! Thankfully, my cousin's hubby Carl came to the rescue and found the problem! He sealed the base of the chimney (I think) and so far so good!! On the subject of carpets, my "puppy" seems to be quite fond of them for snack time! Over the past 2 weeks, he ate a total of 5!! So...his new home is the garage when we are gone and I am happy to say that I was able to upgrade to some new rugs that go better with my country motif!!

Foot update: Well, seeing as I fell down the stairs on January 8th, you would think that I was all better by now right? Nope!! I was seeing an podiatrist but thought I should seek a second opinion after my foot was still killing me and I was back to wearing my normal shoes. This week I went to an orthopedist and long story short....my fracture isn't healing (go figure) and I am now wearing a big ugly black boot and walking with crutches! Hopefully the crutches will help tone my arms for the summer!! This is not what I had in mind but I'll do what I need to do for my foot to heal. Thank God I trusted my gut and went for a second opinion. Oh and did I tell you...I actually have 2 broken bones now!! Yikes! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: