Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coolest Kid in School!!





That is what I feel like right now! You will likely see the same on Jaclyn and Anna's blogs. So, thanks to Anna, Jaclyn and I (and Anna) had a brush with fame tonight. She invited us to UConn to see Jodi Sweetin (aka: Stephanie Tanner from Full House)! She was speaking about her life and her battle with addiction. Well, being that Anna is the coolest kid in class, not only did we get to see her speak and have excellent seats but, and you may not believe this, but we got to go with Anna to pick her up at her hotel!! Yes...we rode in the car with Stephanie Tanner!! How cool is that?!! It wasn't a long ride and she was totally nice so it wasn't weird at all. So down to earth! And of course my camera wasn't working right so our pics aren't the best but I will still share. I know you are all jealous!!!

And of course I have to add some recent K pics!! It was my first night out and she stayed with Daddy for 5 hours without me! I won't harp on the fact that she wasn't in her pj's when I got home!!

1 comment:

The Milots said...

Hahah I love it! We are totally the coolest kids in school!!