Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Little Fatty!!



Kaia had her 2 month visit this week (though she is 10 weeks already!). She had to get her first shots which wasn't very fun, even for me!! On a good note, she gained 3pounds in 5 weeks and is now in the 75th% for weight!! I am such a proud mommy! I can't believe how much she has changed from only a few weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, she still isn't what I would call the happiest baby (haha), but she is sleeping better and smiling for me often (of course, this is only when I am alone with her so no one believes me!!). Before I know it, I'll be feeding her solid foods. It is true when they say this time flies. I am going back to work next month already! I am so sad about that; I want to be with her and witness all the neat and exciting things she will do. I am fortunate that I don't have to leave her in the care of someone else 5 days a week though so for that I count my blessings!

Jaclyn is already 20 weeks pregnant and looking adorable! See what I mean about time flying?? How is she halfway through this pregnancy already??? Baby K is so excited to meet her cousin. However, she refuses to tell anyone whether she is having a boy or a girl cousin! Either way, I am sure they will be BFFs!! (Oh and my title to this blog was not directed at you Jac!).

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Is that red hair I see????

If so I'm totally jealous!

She is getting BIG! Madi just started solids....it is amazing how fast time goes by!!

Jaclyn Gervais, LMT said...

Yeah, right. That's why you put my pic underneath the heading "My Little Fatty". ha ha. I can attest to the fact that Baby K smiles and talks!!! I love it!