Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun Facts!


Here is another one I stole from another blogger! Fun facts!! Here goes...

I AM...a new mommy!
I WANT...my baby to be happy and healthy in life.
I HAVE...more than I need.
I KEEP ...dreading going back to work!!
I WISH I COULD ...be an author and write a fabulous best seller!
I HATE ...my self confidence.
I FEAR...snakes!!! With a fierce passion!
I HEAR...Kaia fussing!
I DON’T THINK...I will be back to the sunny Caribbean anytime soon!
I REGRET...not choosing a different profession.
I LOVE...my family.
I AM NOT...happy with my stretchmarks! Thanks Kaia!
I DANCE...with my baby in the sling...it puts her to sleep!
I SING ...in the shower.
I NEVER...smoked a cigarette!
I RARELY ...drink alcohol. Actually, it has been over a year.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH...Message In a Bottle and I'm sure I will shed tears when I see Marley and Me since the book makes me cry every time I read it!
I HATE THAT ...Sean is so far away right now.
I AM NOT ALWAYS...fashionable.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT...all the things I should be doing for my child.
I NEED...one night of uninterrupted sleep!!
I SHOULD ...be napping since Baby K just fell asleep!

Kaia slept in her crib last night!! That was a first for us and she lasted a whole 6 hours!! Her and I are alone for 5 days while Daddy is in Minnesota taking a class for certification as a flight paramedic. Good luck honey!!

No comments: