Monday, October 20, 2008

Nap Time!



So my child who never sleeps is now sleeping (napping) at 8pm! How on earth will she sleep tonight?? Maybe she is just excited that her daddy is coming home tonight after being gone for 5 days!! We missed him! Kaia and mama had fun together though. We were sad that our Red Sox lost! Kaia sat in her Bumbo chair yesterday, what a big girl!! Of course, we had to take pictures and send them to Daddy!!

We are so excited to meet Auntie's new baby in a few months! Not only am I a new mama but I will be an auntie for the first time as well! More good baby news...my cousin Vicki is preggo with #2, Emma will be a big sister soon! Congrats guys!

Kaia is going to be a crazy hat girl! How cute are they?

1 comment:

The Milots said...

I LOVE this child... she is so adorable!